Skip to main content

Travel with Hoop


Get in the loop with HOOP!

I am so ecstatic to share with everyone my latest project, a travel agency, HOOP Travels and Services! We are a home-based enterprise that offers domestic and international airline ticketing services, hotel accommodations and tour packages. We opened for business on January 20th and are operating 8 hours a day, all days of the week.

I learned about this trade from Jerby, one of my college best-friends, who also owns one. She encouraged me to try it too, especially since I don't need much to get started. With a few hundred bucks and fast internet, I could book flights for anyone to anywhere around the world. I absolutely loved the idea and thought it was perfect for someone who has zero business management experience. I decided to pursue it once I get home, and with God's grace, we are now the first and only booking office in our area! 😊

This little achievement is so dear to me as I personally set this all up. From picking out the business name to designing advertisement tarpaulins. From visiting agency after agency to have the business registered to inviting friends to like our Facebook page. I did it all by myself (okay, I may have gotten some help on some matters, but still, I made it happen).

In my previous post (which I deleted along with others), I mentioned about finally doing things on my own as my goal for 2017. I felt like all my life I've been consciously and unconsciously dependent on people around me. I let them map my life out and go where I was told to go. Of course, it's not entirely a bad thing. I am not where I am today if not for those roads I've traveled on. I would not have met and became friends with amazing people and experienced an unbelievably good life. That said, there were also moments of disconnect - times when I asked myself a lot of what-ifs.

Right now, I would like to spare time for the uncertainties. I want to explore other possibilities without somebody pulling the strings for me. I am ready.

So here's to hoping I find what I am looking for! Here's to discovering our other potentials! Here's to going places!


Call us: 0915-506-7192 or 0947-220-9632
Email us: hooptravels@gmail.com
Like us on Facebook: HOOP Travels & Services


Comments