Skip to main content

I Fear

A Last Goodbye by Alessandra Carloni, 2015

That one day you will go
And I will not say no
That one day you'll be gone
And I'll be left with none
That one day we will end
And all my dreams fall dead
That on that day I'll forget you
And everything you did.

PK.K.M.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life So Far

In two days the results of the 2017 Bar Examinations will be released. On May 3rd, it will be a year since ours were posted. A year since my life made a huge turn.  I've been trying to write about the whole Bar experience but I still can't organize my thoughts. Too many memories come and go, and sometimes, I am left with nothing. At all. Though I did write drafts of other stories that I'd like to keep here. A birthday post. A latest project post. A post about the danger of not giving a f uc k. But I've deleted all of them, just now. I don't know 😕 Have you ever had that? That moment when you are dying to tell someone about these amazing things happening in your life but for some reason you just can't?  So I'll just sum it up: life has been good, so far.

The One Where We Finally Said "I Do"

Today marks the seventh day since Ambin and I got hitched, aka our first "weeksary".  Rings by  Little White Pouch The hubs got up early this morning to prepare our breakfast. I spent a few minutes more in bed as I was still sleepy. We talked until midnight last night about how—seven days in—we still find it incredible that we are now husband and wife! We've been laughing at the thought that it's like we're just playing house. Ambin says that until I called his mother "Nanay", he wouldn't have realized that yes, we are indeed married already. Haha. Nothing much has changed except that now, we are inseparable—we cook together, eat together, watch Netflix together, and just the other day, did Zumba together. There's been a lot of playful roasting from both sides, too. This is probably the longest we've been together physically and so far, wala pa namang napipikon. Haha. It's a good kind of strange to be in this new chapter of our lives. Des...

Beginning & End

Time is so damn slow, I'm just growing old, I live like I'm dead. A lyric in the song Sober goes.  Sober was released sometime in 2015 by the Korean superstars BIGBANG. I was introduced to the KPOP group back in college by a good friend who is a huge fan. Though I hardly understand their language, I find their music quite compelling. I recently downloaded their entire discography on Spotify after seeing their movie MADE on Netflix. Since then, I've been feeling sentimental every time I hear their songs. Well, I do get emotional pretty easily. But this one is a mix of nostalgia, regret, and longing. I was in college when BIGBANG became massive. Together with Super Junior, 2ne1, Girls Generation and Wonder Girls, they ruled the MYX top lists, which I used to tune into back in the day. I remember walking from UP Tacloban to RTR Plaza with earphones on, playing their hits on my Nokia 5300. My earphones had wires and I'd insert it in my shirt. I used to like the long way hom...