Skip to main content

Grail Graduation Day '17


Our godchildren, Seanna Aquisha and Clent Lorenze, just graduated from Grail School last Thursday and their stage ninangs were there to proudly cheer them on! 😍

It seems like only yesterday when these cutie pies made headlines in our small barkada. I can still remember when Lornts, Lorenze's mom, broke the news about her bun in the oven. She was so chill about it while I was terrified for her and her CE Board Exams later that year. And who would forget the day when Shan, Seanna's mom, called us at Lorenze's christening to inform us that she was one month pregnant with her ass ex boyfriend. I was doubly scared for her because of her circumstances then. But life really surprises you. Now, the little ones just finished pre-school!


I was a bit late when I arrived to the venue. I stood at the end of the covered court with my nephew and his nanny who got there earlier to watch the event. The Closing Exercises had already begun and medals were being awarded. I readied my camera as names were called, hoping that my godkids would get some. When they did, I walked briskly to the edge of the stage to capture the moment.



It was a long awarding ceremony because each pupil were given at least one medal. Haha. I am not sure what the two received, though I think Lorenze got a Most Behaved award for his mom won't stop laughing about it!



The Third Honor awardee led their Pledge of Loyalty although I doubt these tiny people understood what they were raising their hand for, let alone what they were mumbling about (if they did). 😅




Some sang with all their heart while others just wanted to get the party started or go home already. LOL.

After the program, parents but mostly relatives and friends of the graduates, took class pictures of Batch 2017 with their teachers and guests. I CANNOT WITH THE KIDS' WTH/IDGAF/FML LOOKS. 😆





They performed a play entitled "Bakit Walang Bango Ang Gumamela", which apparently was the same presentation we did two decades ago! Don't remember this bit but my former classmates told me so. I still have a photo of me wearing a green skirt. LOL




SO MUCH CUTENESS OMG 😂





My other godchild Donnafrel Czara Myrrh, Mira for short, graduated too! Well done, ate Mira!




I always feel inspired whenever I look back at how my best-friends stood tall and got past all their heartrending struggles. Truly, there is no challenge too overwhelming when one is determined and persistent. I will always be proud of these two and their growing bundles of joy for their strength.

Twenty one years ago Shan and I received our "diplomas" from the same school. We barely knew each other then and now we're almost inseparable. We hope our little ones would stay as friends as they grow up, too!

Congrats, beshies and babies! ❤

Comments